Thursday, August 22, 2013

My Birthday Mani - Vintage Roses on Jade

Hi guys! Today, I have my birthday mani to show you guys! (No, it's not today. I'm not telling.) It's a vintage-inspired rose design. My favorite kind of design. :D






I used Avon Don't Be Jaded for the base and Kiss White Striper for the stripes. For the polka dots, I used the paint from the same striper. Instead of making roses like I usually do, I decided to try out the rose water decals I purchased from KKCenterHK! :D They worked well, but there was a small learning curve for me since it was my first time using water decals. I really like how the water decals had a touch of gold glitter in the center of some of the roses. I will have a comprehensive review on the rose water decals soon!

I think I'll be trying out some more vintage-inspired designs. I want to perfect my lines and polka dots. Also, I already know that I won't have much time when school starts. A MOTW (mani of the week) like this will be great! (If I even have the time to make them!)

What do you guys think? I'd love to know!

See you guys on the other side of the day!

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment