Saturday, March 24, 2012

Essence Lime Up!


Essence Lime Up!

Lime Up! is a very yellowed green creme. The formula was very nice and took about 2 medium coats to become opaque. Dry time was average and Lime Up! dries to a nice shine. Essence polishes tend to thicken up after a short while so they need to be shaken up well so the formulae can become thinner. Unfortunately, this can induce bubbling. Nevertheless, I am happy that the yellow tone in this green polish cancels out the redness in my hands. Some greens tend to amplify the my hands' redness and that makes me so sad. :( Green is one of my favorite polish colors to wear.

Essence polishes are available at ULTA and ulta.com. They retail for $0.99 each.

TGIF!!! This week has been so exhausting! I had a qualitative analysis lab that lasted two lab periods and my labs are scheduled at 8:00 - 11:59 AM. If there's one thing you never do, it's giving a pre-health major an early morning class! x__x And I had a chemistry exam today (well, now yesterday) too. Enzyme kinetics, nuclear chemistry, and induced dipole moments. Fuuun.

I hope you guys had a great week and even better weekend!

See you guys on the other side of the day!

- M

No comments:

Post a Comment