Thursday, March 8, 2012

Ulta Haul + Barielle on Hautelook!

You guys! There's a 2-day coupon for $25+free shipping on ulta.com right now! I do believe the coupon just went live today, but please don't quote me on that. Usually, it's $50+free shipping. Use the coupon while you guys can!


My Haul:


China Glaze Crackle Lightning Bolt- Right now it's only $2.99! I don't know if it's a sale or if ULTA officially changed the price for the China Glaze Crackles, though. :(


Nicole by OPI Khloe Had a Little Lam Lam- Last time I ordered it, ULTA sent me an e-mail apologizing that it was out of stock. :( I guess the inventory wasn't updated yet. Great service though! I didn't have to pay for the polish!)


Revlon Royal, Mistletoe, and Whimsical- Whimsical, you are finally mine! The other colors were also on my wish list.


Essie Apricot Cuticle Oil- My main objective, but I didn't want to pay shipping and it was a way to cut down on my wish list. :x Can't wait to try this because my cuticle cream is NOT working for me! I guess I may have very dry cuticles.


And, of course, 3 free samples. :) FREE!!! I love free stuff, even though one of the samples I chose I already had.


But most importantly... Hautelook is selling Barielle right now!!! They're selling at $4 a pop instead of $8!!! Get them soon because the Barielle event is ending soon (how soon I'm not quite sure). The website is hautelook.com and click on the beauty tab. It's too bad I didn't see this sooner. :( So many colors I wanted Hautelook is selling. Oh, well. You win some and you lose some. Regardless, I'm happy and this won't kill me. :)


See you guys on the other side of the day!


- M

No comments:

Post a Comment