Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Strengthener in Clear


This is my first time using Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Strengthener. Before, it was Color Club Nail Base Strengthener. After a while of using that, my nails became brittle and weak. It also has a tendency to peel after my hot showers and manis don't last very long if I use it as a base so I swtiched to the Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Strengthener. My nails are so incredibly shiny and are much stronger now. I love it! I regret not switching sooner. This is my third layer of it (I apply it every other day) and there has been no peeling after my hot showers. I also notice that it is much harder to cut my nails because they are so much harder and thicker now. I am still trying this strengthener out; at the end of the week, I will take the layers off and take a picture of my nail to see how healthy or unhealthy it is. I can't wait to see the results! :)

I have always been satisfied with Sally Hansen and this product lives up to (well, more than) my expectations. I bought this at the Ulta store for $2.89. (Great price, huh?)

P.S. This picture is from my newly-made light box. I'm sooo excited to use it for my swatches/NOTDs!

See you guys on the other side of the day!

- M

No comments:

Post a Comment