Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Important Notice

Hello, everyone! I was on vacation the past two weeks, but I made sure to schedule posts during my absence. After my vacation, I realized that I didn't enjoy blogging as much anymore. I was doing the ABC Challenge in order to have material and force myself to post at least once a week. I've decided to cut back on everything beauty-related; I've even started a major destash of my polish collection today. Blogging just isn't a priority anymore, though painting my nails and posting the occasional swatch or nail art will continue to be my hobby. Hence, the ABC Challenge will be suspended. Les Nail Smiths will still continue, though I didn't have the time and energy to do this month's.

As you all know, I'm going to graduate school next school year. Therefore, everything I've been doing as a hobby or as a way to relax will take the backseat. I'm going to focus my energy on doing well in my program, doing extracurriculars, volunteering, searching for a job, and other important tasks.

Thank you for this journey. It has almost been 4 years! I will come by every once in a while.

See you guys on the other side of the day!

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment