Thursday, February 19, 2015

ILNP Neon Rosebud + OPI Jade is the New Black

Self-purchased





ILNP Neon Rosebud is a multichrome flakie that flashes red, purple, orange, yellow, and green, though it's predominantly red, purple, and orange. It can either be used as a topper or built up to become opaque. I used 1 coat over OPI Jade is the New Black. The formula was wonderful! It was very easy to get a lot of flakies onto the brush. The flakies were evenly distributed once on the nail too. It dried shiny and to a smooth finish, but I still used top coat.


OPI Jade is the New Black is a deep jade creme. I used 2 coats. The formula was pigmented and good, but a bit runny. I had problems applying it because of the wide brush. It dried very shiny so I didn't use top coat.

Thanks for looking! See you on the other side of the day!

Michelle

2 comments: