Monday, March 4, 2013

Jindie Nails Candy Land Remix



Jindie Nails Candy Land Remix

Candy Land Remix has a white crelly base with neon matte small, medium, and large hex glitters in orange, yellow, green, blue, purple, and pink. I used 3 coats. The formula was good, but the application was tricky. I had to be careful about the medium and large hexes sliding off as I was painting. The first coat was sheer, but the opacity increases with successive coats. The hexes don't lay flatly, but aren't a nuisance. I turned the bottle upside-down before each coat so I didn't have to fish for the medium and large hexes. As shown, I didn't get many orange and blue hexes. I wish the ratio was more even. As it is, I feel Candy Land Remix contains predominately yellow, green, and pink hexes. I also own the original Candy Land, and if you ask me, I can't decide which version I like more!

I purchased Candy Land Remix from Llarowe.

See you guys on the other side of the day!

Michelle

1 comment: