Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Gloss 'n Sparkle Unicorn Spawn



Gloss 'n Sparkle Unicorn Spawn

Unicorn Spawn is a white crelly with matte pastel green, blue, and pink hexes and holographic microglitter. It's a very pretty polish and the holographic microglitter looks like fairy dust! The holo triumphs in the sun, but I didn't have any when I was swatching. :( While the hexes came out easily, I still had to paint carefully so they wouldn't slide off. I'm very happy that there was an equal ratio of pastel matte glitters! I don't like it when things aren't in equal proportions. The dry time was slow. Unicorn Spawn dried "flat"; the base had a nice gloss, but the holo doesn't sparkle. (See what I did there?) I used a topcoat to try to liven it up.

I purchased Unicorn Spawn from Llarowe.

See you guys on the other side of the day!

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment