Friday, April 13, 2012

Versatile Blogger Award!

I just checked this blog's e-mail awhile ago and lo and behold, I received this!


The e-mail, sent by Maria G., was actually sent yesterday (I should really check that e-mail account more often!) A HUGE thank you to Mrs. Maria, whose blog you can visit here: http://www.rialovespawlish.com/

Rules:
  1. Nominate 15 fellow bloggers who are relatively new to blogging. 
  2. Let them know that you have nominated them. 
  3. Share 7 random facts about yourself. 
  4. Thank the bloggers that have nominated you. 
  5. Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your blog post.


Seven Random Facts About Myself:
  1. I love reading manga in my spare time! I'm currently enjoying Freezing! There are many other manga that I'm also reading (Kuroshitsuji, Yotsuba&!, Angel Heart, Cage of Eden, Bartender, etc.), but this one has my heart at the moment.
  2. I am in an accelerated pre-dental program right now (everyone in this program is a biological sciences major) and that's why I don't post too often... But when I do, I post late at night. (A meme reference that brings me to my next random fact...)
  3. I am an avid 9gagger! And PROUD! I LOVE MY MEMES!!! Be careful of going to http://9gag.com/ , though. Your soul WILL be stolen. You have been warned...
  4. My favorite nail polish colors are turquoise and mint.
  5. I love stuffed animals! I brought a few with me to college. :3 Maybe I'll introduce them to you guys some day.
  6. I believe happiness is being able to snuggle into your fresh-out-of-the-dryer blankets and bed lining. <3 Which happened yesterday when it was hailing, raining, and thundering. Double the happiness!
  7. I have a problem with organization; everything must be color-coordinated, facing one direction, stacked in same-height piles, etc. I am not yet diagnosed with OCD.
I was actually in the middle of studying when I decided to take a little break, so I'll get back on the bloggers that I will nominate. Thank you again to Maria G.! :)


See you guys on the other side of the day!


- M

1 comment: