Tuesday, June 16, 2015

ABC Challenge: X - Julep Mystery Shade

Self-purchased

I couldn't find a polish with "X" in my collection so I went for an unnamed polish instead. I got this mystery shade in one of Julep's mystery boxes a couple or so years ago.



Julep Mystery Shade is a blue-green hybrid creme. It appears more green or blue depending on the lighting so I had a difficult time capturing the color. Even though the unnamed polishes in the mystery boxes from a couple years ago were supposed to be released as actual shades, I have yet to see this one appear in a Julep Maven box. I used 2 coats. The formula was very pigmented and creamy. It's very common for these pigmented shades to be stainers so I used two coats of base coat to prevent staining. It didn't level well so I used top coat to smooth it out.

Thanks for looking! See you on the other side of the day!

Michelle 

No comments:

Post a Comment