Friday, December 20, 2013

Purple and Pink Galaxy Nails

Ahhh, it's soooo good to be on winter break! All I'm going to do is sleep, hang out with friends, and be lazy. (It feels weird not having to study though...) Anyway, today I have some nail art for you! I did some purple and pink galaxy nails after being inspired by Grape Fizz Nails' pink galaxy nails. Next on my galaxy nails list is a "normal" galaxy one!





I first used Sally Hansen Lacey Lilac as my base color. Then, using small torn-up pieces of a make-up sponge, I sponged on Cult Nails Love at First Sight, Cult Nails Kiss My Rose Bush, Love & Beauty Pink (Creme), and Essie Go Ginza, in that order. I didn't have a set template for the galaxy so I just went with it. (The whole mani actually turned out much better than expected!) To add some sparkle, I used two coats of China Glaze Fairy Dust. Unfortunately, the sun was already going down by the time I got to take pictures so I couldn't capture the holographic brilliance. :( When it was relatively dry, I used Kiss White Striper to make some dots (a.k.a faraway stars and falling stars) and big stars. I topped everything off with Poshe Fast Dry Top Coat.

I'm glad to be back! Now, I'm off to work on something for this lovely, little blog that will be revealed next year, 2014! :D

Thanks for looking! See you on the other side of the day!

Michelle

4 comments: