Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Zoya Yara



Zoya Yara

Yara is my first Zoya polish! :D She's an olive green with gold shimmer and is opaque in 2 coats. (As you all know, I'm a sucker for gold shimmer!) I am quite impressed with the formula: Zoya uses a vegan-friendly formula so I wasn't sure what to expect. Yara applied well, flowing nicely onto the nail. She dried shiny, quickly, and darker than the bottle color, which I'm fine with. I love all the olive greens! *a meme reference* I'm pretty sure I'm going to wear her quite a bit this fall and winter!

What was your first Zoya? If you don't have one yet, then which one would you purchase first? I'd love to know!

See you guys on the other side of the day!

Michelle

P.S. Off topic, but I scored 3 Butter Londons (4 if you include the top coat that's part of the package deal) for $16.88 (includes shipping and handling and tax)! Wallis, All Hail the Queen, and West End Wonderland are finally crossed off my wishlist!

2 comments:

  1. Jules was my first Zoya. I've almost always have been impressed by Zoya.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh! Jules looks like a pretty one! All that gold shimmer!

      Delete