Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Deborah Lippmann Boom Boom Pow + Avon Don't Be Jaded

Self-purchased




Deborah Lippmann Boom Boom Pow (middle and ring fingers) is a gorgeous gold glitter with a smattering of 24k gold dust. This is probably my favorite glitter topper in my whole collection, and that's saying a lot as I'm going through a massive declutter! The formula was great and easy to apply - I didn't have to fish for glitter at all. As you probably guessed, I definitely recommend this glitter.

Avon Don't Be Jaded is a jade creme. Once upon a time, I used to love this color, but not so much anymore as I much prefer nudes and taupes now. I used 2 coats. It's an old polish so the formula was a bit thick and stringy. With top coat. I'm sad to say this polish was just not my cup of tea anymore.

Thanks for looking!

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment