Saturday, December 22, 2012

SpaRitual It's Raining Men

Hi guys! Sorry for being MIA! I've been studying for the DAT and I've finally gotten a chance to sneak in a few posts... (Shhh! Don't tell!) Upcoming posts will be scheduled so I'm sorry I won't be able to approve of and respond to comments as quickly as usual. Anyway, I have a stunner for you guys and LOTS of pictures too!


SpaRitual It's Raining Men

It's Raining Men is a stunning, shimmery duochrome. My oh-so-lovely roommate described it as "a cross between the cosmos and magic of unicorn land with a dash of fairies". Umm. Yeah. I have interesting friends... Anyway... The base color is a greyish periwinkle that has flashes of gold and pink. You can also see flashes of orange in the bottle. It's Raining Men is sheer. I used 4 coats for these swatch pictures because I was afraid that my nail line would show, but I think you could pass with 3 coats. Luckily, the dry time was good! The formula was a bit thin, but was still alright to work with. Paint this one a little carefully, though, because it's so packed with shimmer that it can show brushstrokes once completely dried. It's Raining Men is my first SpaRitual polish. I absolutely LOVE the brush! It's thin and easy to control. The quality of the polish is also great.


Since I have so many pictures, click for more after the jump!






Happy holidays! See you guys on the other side of the day!

Michelle

P.S. Sorry for the annoying trademark. (Yes, I think it is too.) I try to minimize its annoying-ness by always placing it between my middle and ring fingers. I have to do this though because of the possibility of thievery. 

No comments:

Post a Comment