Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Love & Beauty Green (Creme)



In direct light:



Love & Beauty Green

Green is a rich green creme with a splash of blue to it. It takes 2 coats to become opaque and dries fairly quick, with a weird gloss-matte finish. The formula is good as always, good pigmentation and thick enough to be opaque in under two coats. Unlike the last Love & Beauty polish, this one definitely has neon pigments. I tried to capture the pretty color, but I couldn't. These pictures make Green seem really flat, but it is actually very vibrant! It's so much more of a stunner in real life. I curse the neon pigments, which also didn't show up in the pictures. Y U NO COME OUT TO PLAY?! Argh! >:(

Anyways, I'm really happy with this polish. :D It's soooo vivid and pretty! I'm getting into neons lately (I admit, I at first did not like Color Club's Poptastic Collection - even though I still bought it - because the polishes were all neons). If you are also trying to get into neons, I think Green would be great for you!

By the way, those white lines you see near Green is my base coat (NYC New York Color Long Wearing top coat) flaking. This is the first time it is flaking. I used to use it for my manis until I realized it was making them crack and fall off. Does anyone else have these problems (regardless of using it as a base coat and/or top coat)?

See you guys on the other side of the day!

- M

No comments:

Post a Comment